At North Atlantic Timberframe we are committed to the future. We build homes that are both economically and environmentally sustainable. We offer a full range of Green Building services.
Green Building Services
- Incorporating alternative energy sources into the design such as solar panels, wind turbines, and geothermal heat.
- Using materials that include recycled content.
- Using regional materials (within 500 miles)
- Using wood that is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Using products that are eco-friendly, and have a low Volatile Organic Compound content.
- We are also licensed to work with both the government program Energy Star, and the U.S. Green Building Council program LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) to build homes that are third-party certified as environmentally sustainable.